As a respite resident at the Cottage, you work with the best therapists in the area in the privacy of your own cozy apartment during your Cottage stay. You also have the 24-hour support of our caring staff, who encourage and support you on your way back to the high functional level that you will need to take care of the day-to-day tasks at home. In addition, because the Cottage is home to other independent-minded folks like you, you are surrounded by joy laughter and high spirited residents – which we believe makes a difference in one’s recovery.
Along with an individualized CareSteps plan, the Cottage respite services include:
- Home health agencies that provide therapies (such as physical, occupational, and speech) that are approved by and billed to Medicare
- Nurse supervised care management
- 24-hour staff attention
- Three home-style meals daily
- Planned on- and off-site recreation
- Weekly, thorough cleaning and daily tidy up
- Personal laundry
- Transportation to therapies & doctors
Your stay will include a private apartment and private bathroom, fully equipped with the following features:
- Beautiful, residential furnishings
- Linens & toiletries
- Emergency alert system
- Cable TV
For pricing on our respite programs, contact your local Cottage. We are happy to answer any questions you may have and get you started on a successful path of recovery.
For a checklist of questions you should ask while searching for assisted living, check out the resource below.